Pages

15.2.12

Sunday is my favorite day

I love sundays ... and I love Bordeaux ! I now have soooo many friends here :-)
So let's go for walk !


I'm very happy - can't you see it ? :-)
Meet Gaya, my 4 months old new friend : She's an Atlas Moutain Dog (also called Aidi Dog). Isn't she the cutest ?


awwww
 And here is Fidji, the Boxer ! She's 17 months old just like me :

Rooooar

Catch me if you can !
I love meeting new friends. My humans say it's good for me to interact as often as possible with other dogs, different sizes, different breeds, different characters ! (I have some issues when it comes to play with little dogs - I can't control myself and tend to be a real brute ! But I'm getting better !)



Little Stick !

Big Stick !
Stick sharing !

We also do some training ! 

Ok, well .... I'll sit for this one.

I can sit too !
But what I like best is to play ...
Friends !
Love this one !



PS: I'll come and visit your blogs very soon, my human won't let me use the computer as often as I'd like her to, because she says she's busy with school and has lots to do. Ummmmph...

Talk soon!




8 comments:

  1. Great fun Lincoln. It is easy to tell from your pics that you are having a great time . Gaya is a breed we don't know, but she is very pretty. Enjoy.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sticks, new puppy friends, playing, running, jumping - ah you have the perfect life there big guy. It is so good to see you having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute puppy friend

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like your having a pawesome time playing with your fur friends Lincoln. I can see from your photo's that your having so much fun. Your friend Gaya is a beautiful doggie from Milo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great! Gaya hope to see Lincoln again soon =)

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gaya is gorgeous, what an amazing breed, not as amazing as you mind ;)

    looks like so much fun!

    Slobbers
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy Lincoln, gee you looks gorgeous. We love your long legs. Your little friend Gaya looks so cute and your other friend Fidji looks like so much fun. What great photos. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...Lincoln - I love the pictures of you playing!! And I know I've said this SO many times - but you are so handsome!!! :-) My humans says she loves how you have "good substance" and are nice & solid - and yet you still have long legs and beautiful lines. So many people tell us that if a Dane is the "heavier" type, then they become stocky and lose all the beautiful lines - but you just prove that it's not true - you balance it all so beautifully! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete