Pages

18.2.12

French Craze Contest


Bonjour my furiends! 

Remember last year I ran my first French Craze Contest ? Well, the pawticipants were all SO great and it was so much fun that I have decided to do another one this year!



It is quite simple and everyone can participate, dogs, cats … So if you want to enter my contest, and win the big prize, here's what you'll have to do:
  1. Pick ONE french word in the list below (randomly or just because you like it):

    • Joie
    • Tristesse
    • Colère
    • Envie
    • Folie
    • Paresse
    • Amitié
    • Amour
    • Vacances
    • Été
    • L'hiver
    • Jouet
    • Mode
    • Promenade
    • Amis
    • Mer
    • Campagne
    • Nourriture
    • Livre
    • Lunette
    • Sommeil
    • Ordinateur
    • Eau

  1. Find out what is the meaning of the word you picked (you can look on the internet, or in a dictionary for exemple – or maybe ask your human if he knows the translation? )
    Or, you can choose you OWN word/topic that is not on the list, and then go and find the translation in French on the internet !

  2. Think about it, and then take a picture of yourself according to the word/topic you chose. Be creative!

  3. Write the word you're illustrating on the picture - in French! For example, if you chose the word «  Lunette », then write the word « Lunette » on the picture (using an image editor for example).

  4. Send me your entry at lincolnthegreatdane@gmail.com. (and let me know you did by leaving me a comment – so I can check and make sure I've got everyone's picture).

There will be one big winner, but if you tell your friends about it and we get lots of participants than there might be more prizes which means more winners !!
And - every pawticipant will get his own postcard from France ! 

You have until the 11th of march midnight (French time) to send me your picture ! I'll randomly pick the winner(s) and I'll post all the pictures here on my blog !

I can't wait to see what you will all come up with !


Love,
Lincoln

18 comments:

  1. we are in - off to look up the meaning of some words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can do this too, Mom thinks she already has a great one in mind.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linclon I have given you the Liebster Blog Award From Milo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Lincoln, (hehehe just practicing our French) this sounds exciting. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  5. OO Stripe and i will give this one a try, off to google some french WOOF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Licoln...

    I've sent you the pic I'm entering for the contest. :D

    Big smoochie!

    Milka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that sounds like SO much fun- we must must must give it a try!

    Slobbers
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! We read about your contest on Honey's blog and thought it sounded really cool! We'll try to come up with something!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonjour Lincoln! (Thanks Stella & Rory from Down Under - I don't know a lick of French - yet!)

    We are here from Honeys blog too!

    This sounds like so much fun! I can't wait! My person is excited too, but now has to spend the next gazillion hours figuring out French! Google, Google, Google! (This will improve her mind if you ask me....)

    Woof!

    Baylor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guess What! My she got an entry in! This is an amazing paws!

    Woof!

    Baylor

    ReplyDelete
  11. BARK! Mommy hit up her french friend to help her with the words. We are in now too! BARK! Sasha the Princess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sniffing out some french talk to wow you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i sent a picture!!!!

    love

    bubba

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope I am not too late, but I sent my picture in today.
    Great contest. CAn't wait to see the other entries.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Lincoln! I've sent you my entry for the contest. Thanks for moving the due-by date, I thought I was going to miss it!
    Oh, I got here from Honey's blog too, so I'm new here. Looks like a great blog, though!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lincoln! I'm coming over from Honey's blog. I sent my picture in. Hope it's not too late! Thanks for moving the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Coucou Lincoln, it's funny, my human is french but living in the UK, the opposite of yours! I hope you enjoy France! Personally i've never been, but i hope to visit one day!
    I think i am too late to enter this contest, Oh no, it looks like so much fun... c'est dommage mais c'est la vie! I will enter the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We are entering the French Craze Contest you can view our entries at http://awonderfuldogslife.blogspot.com/2012/03/lincolns-french-craze-contest-entry.html

    We did Mer, Mode, Amour.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete